Thursday, January 22, 2009

Valentine's Day Sweetheart Sale

I've been working on lots of new designs, & I have even got some of them listed in my shop. Each day I'm trying to get more items listed & made. Now through Feb. 14th I am running a great Valentine's Day Sale.

Just in time for Valentine’s Day.....
Designs By Melissa’s SWEETHEART SALE.....
Now through Feb 14.....
******Spend $20, Save 10% off entire purchase.....
******Spend $30, Save 15% off entire purchase.....
******Spend $40, Save 20% off entire purchase.....
(See shop announcements for complete details).
http://www.dsignsbymelissa.etsy.com/

I've also added a couple pictures of my new items. Stop by for some one-of-a-kind Valentine's Day presents!! Many more jewelry items are located in my shop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, Melissa! And, you are right - just in time for Valentine's Day and a great sale, too. Absolutely lovely creations!
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

These are really pretty, delicate feminine necklaces.

Designs by Melissa said...

Thanks so much!