Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Button Bracelets

So my signature jewelry item is quickly becoming my button bracelets. I am getting a lot of orders for them, & whenever I wear one, I get tons of compliments. Plus, I just LOVE to make them. I am addicted to buttons, so it gives me a great accuse to buy them! I have included a few of the bracelets I currently have available for purchase in my http://www.dsignsbymelissa.etsy.com/ shop. I have about any color imaginable to make bracelets with. Most of my sales come from custom requests. I am currently working on 3 that a former co-worker requested from me. She had old (awesome) buttons from her mother, that had passed away, that she wanted me to use. She wants them for herself & her 2 sisters. I think it is a great idea!! These bracelets are so unique & fun to give as present. Plus, they are a great accessory to any outfit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your button bracelets are sooooo pretty!! I love your designs and use of color in them. Oh heck, I love everything in your shop!!!